Ueghh I need to do a proper update. Erm...here are some new things that I don't think I have mentioned here before:
- I got glasses for driving.
- I'll be [hopefully] heading to San Francisco State University for Fall 2012. Apps for CSU start today.
- I still hate math and that will never, ever change.
- I got a cut on the side, near the front of my tongue from eating salmon skin and it hurt a hell lot the second day. I had oragel with me while I was at school and was pretty much rendered mute for two days. It was pretty cool. I learned to use non-verbal communication in different ways and used signs (well, index cards) like Wile E Coyote.
- I got a plurk. It's the same as my LJ account so if you haven't added me there already, feel free!
New-old stuff I've gotten into:
- Star Trek: TOS. It's gayer than every yaoi manga I've read ever.
- Assassin's Creed. Almost done with the first game.
I'm doing everything backwards, it seems. Shouldn't I be playing......I dunno what's a new-new game... League of Legends(?) and watching My Little Pony or something?
- Looots of icons I've yet to post. Revolutionary Girl Utena, Assassin's Creed, Star Trek, Team Fortress 2 (mostly from Meet the Medic)
And I don't have a "favorite song" but here's one that I've been listening to very often.( Secret Garden - The Things You Are To MeCollapse )
Or rather, The Things You Are To Me is a vocal version of Songs From a Secret Garden. I've been listening to Secret Garden a lot. Most of their stuff (like...89%) is instrumental, which I love. They got a mostly vocal album (Inside I'm Singing, which The Things You Are To Me is from) too, which is totally awesome. I'd spam all of the songs I love from Secret Garden but. That's a lot.
This isn't the sort of music I would willingly speak about to others. :x It's obviously not something everybody in my age group listens to or is used to, so I can't really talk about it. I avoid talking about music period.
Uh...what else is new... ( Fandom crushes?Collapse )
So I thought I liked a guitarist who is actually around my age group.....sort of. He looked mid 20-something to me. Most of my crushes are on guys who are 30+ :'D I wiki'd him and he's actually 38 years old. 8'D YEAP STILL GOT IT.
I have him "liked" on facebook and aside from Darren Hayes and Slash (who was my first crush at like, 5 hahaaa), he's the only other celebrity whose facebook statuses I actually read. HE'S SO ADORABLE. D8
Uhhhhhh..........yeah I dunno what else to type. Ask me a question?